I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in 2012 where I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories; everything from Ayurveda, gluten-free, and Paleo, to raw, vegan, and macrobiotics, and everything in between. I integrate many of the Integrative Nutrition Health Coaching tools into sessions with clients as they heal their relationship with food.
At the Institute for Integrative Nutrition I studied with the world's top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD World Leader in Mind-Body Medicine, Director of Education at The Chopra Center, Bestselling Author
- David Katz, MD, MPH, Authority on Preventive Medicine and Weight Management, Director of the Yale Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health and Bestselling Author
- Andrew Weil, MD, Bestselling Author and Expert on Integrative Medicine and Mind-Body Interactions
- Gabrielle Bernstein, Motivational Speaker, Life Coach, Bestselling Author
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, Functional Medicine Doctor, Founder of Blum Center for Health
- Mark Hyman, MD, Founder and Medical Director of The UltraWellness Center, Bestselling Author
- Geneen Roth, Pioneer of Emotional Eating and Empowerment, Bestselling Author
- David Wolfe, recognized Expert and Bestselling Author on Superfoods and Raw Nutrition
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University
- Mark Bittman, New York Times Columnist, Bestselling Author
In addition to my training to become a Health Coach, in 2002 I received my Master's degree in Art Therapy from Hofstra University, and I am a Registered and Board Certified Art Therapist as well as a Licensed Professional Counselor. In 2006 I became registered as a Yoga Teacher through the teacher training program at Glenmore Yoga and Wellness Center in Richmond, VA, and in 2017 I became a Certified Yoga Therapist. I currently see clients for individual therapy in Midtown Manhattan. I offer phone health coaching programs by phone as well as online Wholistic Food Therapy Courses.
My education has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, prevention and I integrate it in a way that addresses emotional and stress eating as well as creating more balance and overall well-being. Drawing on my expertise, I work with clients like you to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results. You will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness.
Each session will leave you feeling inspired and motivated. We will talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationship as well as career and money. I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life.
Contact me today if you would like any further information or if you are ready to make a commitment to yourself, your health, and your life!